Sunday, August 23, 2009

Check out these creations from Brianne's Etsy Shop....BKD Signature!
I have fallen in love with these

gorgeous glass tile pendants from BKD's new

Graphic Design Collection!


Brianne states:
"They are part of my new line/addition to my glass tile pendants!"
(1" square in size)
"They are sealed to be water resistant, but please do not submerge.
They take me about 3 days to make in order to ensure the highest quality.
It is a tedious process to ensure no bubbles or mistakes are made.
I use handmade glass tiles and handmade glaze
to continue to support the handmade movement.
I use high quality photo paper to print the high quality hand-designed graphics.
I do custom order pictures - just convo me.
If you are interested in large quantities from my Graphic Design Collection
(i.e. want matching ones among friends and family),
feel free to convo me.
I'd be more than happy to make a custom quantity."
Brie is a fellow member of the Yahoo Group
"Unique Women in Business"
(for more information about becoming a member
click on this link)

UWIB BUTTON

Brie also has many other beautiful creations at her Etsy Shop...Stop on over and have a ball checking out all of the cute ideas she has come up with!
About the Designer....
Brianne is a college student looking for a means
to make money to help me pay my college expenses.
Her love of arts and crafts has brought her to
creating "beanies" to help support herself.
If you have a need for a special color or design...check with Brie!
She is willing to please!
She strives for good quality and presentation
in hopes that you will be
100% satisfied with your purchase.
Brianne says she can now
"craft with a passion and share that with the world".
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Be sure to leave a comment...I love to read them!
Until next time....
Remember to:
Bloom
Where You
are
Planted!
Hugs,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Karen I always enjoy reading all of your awesome posts and interviews! Good job!
    Erin Keys www.erinkeys.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! That is so sweet of you! And it's an excellent post, too! I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog! These pieces are beautiful!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    your work is Beautiful !!!
    hugz, w.

    ReplyDelete

Randomize