Friday, July 10, 2009


Gold Crest Designs


Have you been searching for a quality, one of a kind handbag, clutch or card holder, which has been created by a very talented designer?.....and affordable ?

I have the designer for you!




I know first hand the beauty and quality of Miriam's work as I, myself,am the proud owner of a few of her unique creations. They include:

small pouches jewelery rolls


shopping bags


dressy shoe bags


card cases

    handbags


    totes


    checkbook covers


    eyeglass cases


WITH ANY PURCHASE RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED LEATHER KEY RING.


In need of a custom order....a special color, size, or an individual touch.....

Miriam loves to please!

Check out Miriam's other shop goldcrestdesign.etsy.com for accessories.



Miriam is a member of Unique Women In Business.

Interested in joining? Here is the link for more information:




A Note from Miriam:

"Before I started my accessories line, I designed gowns, dresses and leather items. I realized I had much more fun working on the finer details, like embroidery, beading, etc. I love working with leather and fine fabrics and coming up with unique and original designs. I am sure you will find that special fashion touch that you were looking for and will enjoy it for seasons to come."


Thanks for stopping by...
and remember.....


Bloom
Where
You
are
Planted!


Hugs!
Karen

13 comments:

  1. what wonderful items!! beautiful accessories, and I'm loving the card holders. bookmarking for holiday pick ups. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful post on a talented designer!

    and did you just change your background while i was reading that?! my eyeballs are reeling from shock ;)

    happy friday karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely wonderful feature! And she is definitely a very talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shop and great write up on the shop Karen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful and unique blog with lots of possibilities.....thanks sooo much for sharing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does have such lovely and unique items :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following along on my blog...mutual networking is what it's about in my business book! We have Hot Bligitty Blog to thank! Will give your info a real good look!
    Julie
    Juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so very much Julie.....I will also ask the UWIB members to do the same to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post as always!!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and vintage looking clutches! Love them

    Elena
    http://fashiontouch.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie!

    Thank you so much for stoppin' by the yaya! Love your blog and look forward to reading all about the artists that you find!

    Have a beautiful & creative week! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW that is a great Review! You got my attention! I will definitely be checking it out! thank you for sharing your wonderful Find!

    ReplyDelete

Randomize