And I bought this one too! It makes me feel so relaxed!
A little history about Robin and her journey.....
- Robin began fine art studies at the age of thirteen.
- Robin rode her bike where Foxwoods Casino now sits near her hometown of Norwich, Connecticut.
- Robin's early exhibitions began at the Mystic Art Association, the seaport town where she met Julia Roberts and Cast, while they were filming "Mystic Pizza".
- Robin has been acknowledged for her luminous and captivating work and has since become an established Award Winning Artist. Her work has been published in magazines, newspapers, documentaries, and news broadcasts.
- Jeffrey Spalding, now CEO and President for Glenbow Museum in Canada, judged Robin's work "best of show with a magical use of color" as Director of the Appleton Museum in Ocala, Florida.
- The "PSA" after Robin's signature is a privilege of elected signature members of the Pastel Society of America.
- Robin's works are in private and coroporate collections both nationally and in foreign countries, such as, Japan, Spain and Scotland.
Robin resides in Longwood, Florida. There she creates from her home studio while enjoying the company of her number one fan and faithful dog, Max.
Travel and family play a large role in Robin's compositions as her art is a