Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fun with the snow!

Looking for fun with the snow in these below zero temps?

This is so ingenious!!!! 
 My grandson has been begging me to let him play 
with his legos on our patio in the snow.  
I wish I would have thought of this for him.  
Leave it to my creative DIL to think of this great idea!  
YOU ARE AN AMAZING MOM!!!!! 
One of the many reasons I love you!

 Gavin you are so creative also!  I love the fort you built in the corner. 
 Here is a pic of my lil' man. <3 p="">

Thanks for stopping by...and as always, be sure to "Bloom Where You are Planted"
~Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hello,I want to share some information on your blog on how financial situation can be set free with the help of a kind and honest loan lender (Pedro Jerome) and his working team for granting me a loan at 2% rate.
    I'm a young entrepreneur who was desperately looking for a business loan to fund my project. Then I came to know Pedro, a loan man from the USA who granted me a loan of 4 Million USD with simple loan terms.
    You can contact him on pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Call: +1 863 231 0632 to obtain your loan.

    ReplyDelete

Randomize